Ditch the powdered collagen and make something much better. This homemade bone broth is packed with protein, and can be used to create soups, stews, or just used as a stand alone supplement.
Homemade Beef Broth
Make your own collagen supplement at home.
- 1 crock pot
- 1-2 lb beef marrow bones
- 1-2 tbsp steak seasoning of your choice. I like montreal steak.
- 4-6 cups water
- 2-4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F, or 177 C.
- season your bones with montreal seasoning.
- roast the bones for 20-30 minutes.
- place the bones and all the juices in your crock pot and cook on low heat for 12-24 hours.
- store your bone broth in your fridge, or freeze it for use later.